Creator behind viral Twitter account Libs of TikTok publicly reveals herself - and says she wants to help parents push back on woke school policies and 'fight against liberal agenda'

Chaya Raichik, the creator behind Libs of TikTok, revealed her face on Tuesday. She said she decided to go public to 'help people fight this [liberal] agenda.' 'I think I'll be a lot more effective when I'm not so anonymous anymore,' she said. She started her account (bottom right and inset) two years ago during the pandemic when TikTok became huge and she noticed the far-left pushing their agenda. She claims their content shows grooming and sexual exploitation of children. '[I thought] I need to disseminate this. This is so bizarre and dangerous. I need as many people to see this as possible,' she said. Her name was exposed in April by Washington Post journalist Taylor Lorenz (upper right).

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

BRUTALNA VRELA AKCIJA! Matora i Anita se ponovo prepustili strastima! IZOLACIJA SE TRESLA KAO NIKADA DO SADA!

KUMOVI 171 EPIZODA KRAJ SERIJE